Hello, foodies! Heard of Dalgona Coffee before? It’s all over Facebook, Instagram and every other social media platform you see – it’s Dalgona Coffee. In this post, we will see how to make dalgona coffee at home with just 3 simple Ingredients!
Dalgona is actually a traditional Korean candy that is made with sugar and baking soda to form a caramel consistency, where after that it is hardened and shapes are pressed into it. When you whip the coffee up, it also resembles the texture of molten dalgona candy, hence the name!
Whipped Coffee has become the official beverage of quarantine. Dalgona coffee recipes and videos have been popping up all over the internet for the last month, and for a good reason! This stuff is delicious and easy to make!
How to make dalgona coffee at home – Dalgona coffee recipe
- Instant Coffee – 2 tblsp
- Sugar – 2 tblsp or as you prefer
- Hot Water – 2 tblsp
- Cold Milk or hot milk(you prefer) – as needed
- Add the instant coffee, sugar and hot water to a medium mixing bowl.
- Use a hand blender or electric blender to whip this till it gets light and fluffy. It will take around 3-4 mins. You should see it turn a lighter brown as it gets foamier! Whip it until it reaches a whipped cream-like consistency.
3. Now take a serving glass. Fill with ice. Add in sweetened milk. or add hot milk if you like it hot.
4. Top with the whipped coffee. Stick and straw in and serve.
5. Mix well and enjoy.
Don’t miss on these: